Get the latest news about Family Nurturing Center here.
Neighborhood Family Support Networks:
- Dorchester Family Support Network: Tara Register
- Allston-Brighton Family Support Network: Colleen McGuire
- Roslindale/Hyde Park Family Support Network: Maxine Hall
Our Family Support Networks include home visiting parograms such as Welcome Baby and Parent-Child Home Program, parent programs like Family Nurturing and Nurturing Fathers' programs, and Parent-Child Playgroups.
We've updated our Fall schedule:
Upcoming FNC Events/Programs:
- Sixth Annual Massachusetts Fatherhood Leadership Summit - September 17, 2018
- Nurturing Network Meeting - TBD
FREE Boston Summer Family Events:
- Allston-Brighton - September/October 2018 Newsletter
- Family Nurturing Center - August 2018 Newsletter
Since 2005, FNC has been affilated with the Rodman Ride for Kids - an umbrella matching gift charirty raising funds for youth-focused social service organizations that support at-risk children in Massachusetts. This year's Ride is on Saturday, September 22nd. Help us raise funds to benefit FNC's programs. Sponsor a team or Ride today!
Thank you to Spokehouse - Bowdoin Bike School for their support in creating a custom bike for our Nurturing Fathers' Bike Team leader, LaWaun Curry!
Collaboration is a cornerstone of FNC's work in Boston neighborhoods and across the state. Check out a list of our Community Partners.