Family Nurturing Center provides a wide range of volunteer opportunities for both individuals and groups. Volunteers may be involved in a one-time project or with an on-going program. We welcome volunteers to join us during the day as well as during our evening programs.
FNC staff provide all necessary training and supervision and together, you and FNC staff share in the fun and wonderful sense of accomplishment that volunteering brings.
Some volunteer opportunities:
- join the FNC Rodman Ride for Kids cycling or volunteer team in preparation for the annual September event
- participate in a Family Nurturing Program - holding babies, working with children of various ages in fun and interactive learning activities, or helping coordinate program logistics and greet families as they arrive each week
- sew/knit/crochet/quilt blankets (40" x 40") for Welcome Baby baskets
- participate in a Welcome Baby basket assembly or sewing party
- organize a 'community baby shower' in your area to support Welcome Baby
- assist with a one-time family event like a community cookout or holiday party