There are several ways to volunteer and get involved for individuals as well as groups. You can volunteer for a one-time project or with an on-going program, depending on your interests and availability. We will provide any necessary training and supervision.
- Join the FNC Rodman Ride for Kids cycling or volunteer team in preparation for the annual September event
- Participate in a 15-session evening Family Nurturing Program – holding babies, working with children of various ages in fun and interactive learning activities, or helping coordinate program logistics and greet families as they arrive each week
- Sew/knit/crochet/quilt blankets (40″ x 40″) for Welcome Baby for Welcome Baby gift bags
- Participate in a Welcome Baby gift bag assembly event with your church, school, or work group
- Organize a ‘community baby shower’ in your area to support Welcome Baby
- Assist with a one-time family event like a community cookout or holiday party